Perth WA, Australia
2 Roe Street Perth Western Australia 6000 AU
Benefits of Using Limestone Products
We get what we pay for. What this means is when we try to save money by buying cheap, we find ourselves with a cheap and nasty product that either doesn’t do what it is supposed to, or it breaks within a year or two. So when choosing products for the home and even building materials, cheap is not always the best way to go.
Not only will we end up with a home that has little value, all that money we saved will be spent replacing parts that don’t last or maintaining them so they last a bit longer. Plus, some building materials still cost a lot but don’t have some of the properties of stone and so we spend more on comfort – heating and cooling – over the lifetime of the home. That said, let’s look at the benefits of using All Retaining System’s limestone products.
> Limestone bricks or blocks as cladding will give you a home that has a high value and thus, a high resale value even in many years time.
> Cladding your home with limestone will ensure that the temperature remains constant so there is less need for heating and cooling. You save money.
> A feature wall in limestone not only looks decorative and adds value; it can also have practical uses such as cutting glare, offering privacy and creating shade.
Limestone has been forged by natural pressures deep underground – usually under what was once a shallow sea. It has taken centuries to form, so it is always going to last a long time.
7 Uses for Limestone Products
1. Retaining or garden walls made from limestone are strong and durable, termite free and give eye appeal to your property.
2. High walls in the garden look attractive and give shade and shelter from the wind to plants and people.
3. Limestone floors are beautiful, durable and easy to maintain. They last a long time.
4. Limestone bench tops add value and make a hygienic workplace to serve meals.
5. Limestone pavement outside for alfresco dining areas enhance your lifestyle and add value to the property.
6. External seating and tables made from limestone last forever and need no maintenance.
7. Pool surroundings in limestone offer safe footing and an attractive look to the pool area.